Family Dental Treatments to Help Improve Your Smile
Looking for a Family Dentist in Yonkers? Our doctors are experienced, professional, and most importantly, very gentle. In the past 18 years, we have become experts in painless care. Park Avenue Smiles would love to become your family dentist. We can offer exceptional oral health for all members of your family at any age. You can be sure that you will have comfortable and painless dental care provided by our dentistry.
Our patients have been coming to our family dental practice for almost 2 decades from White Plains, New Rochelle, and the Bronx. We believe your comfort and convenience are of the utmost importance when considering a family dentist.
To accommodate your family’s busy schedule and in case of an emergency our family dental care providers are accepting patients on Saturday and Sunday (by appointment). Your family receives the best care from a family dentist who has the breadth of experience to take care of any general or cosmetic issues you might encounter.
What Is a Family vs General Dentist?
Our family dentists have additional training…
Unlike a regular dental provider, a family dental professional has undertaken specialized training to provide children and adults with comprehensive therapeutic and preventative oral care. A child dentist has studied for an additional two or three years after completing the initial four years of training required for qualifying as a general dentist.
When you visit our clinic you will be treated like family as soon as you step through the door. At Park Avenue Smiles we want to ensure your and your child’s comfort. We can help your kids feel comfortable going to the dentist- putting the whole family at ease. We treat the whole family, from your babies to your grandparents.
What Are Some of the Treatments Offered by Our Family Dentists?
Whether you have a cavity, are curious about Invisalign for straighter teeth, need implants in Yonkers, or veneers, we can assist you at our multi-specialty clinic. From children to adults, we keep all your records and have every service you may need so you never have to go to more than one dental clinic again.
You can visit our Yonkers dental care center to receive services including:
- Routine, bi-annual cleaning from a trained hygienist, as well as deep cleaning
- Filling cavities, extractions
- Restorative care such as dental implants, crowns, or dental bridge
- Orthodontic services such as Invisalign or other invisible braces
- Gum recession and gum treatment
- Emergency services like cracked or broken teeth
- Teeth whitening
- Elimination of tooth decay
In addition to treating you and your family with basic dental services, your dentist also has extensive training in the latest cosmetic dental procedures. Talk to him about arranging visits to give you a smile makeover with procedures such as:
Your family dentists look forward to talking to you about all the options you can choose from to get the look and feel that you’ve always wanted. And when you bring concerns about dental implant costs or the price of a Sunday dentist sinus lift, your gentle dentist and his staff can help you explore insurance and payment options.
Preventing and Treating Problems Before You Can see or Feel Them
Preventative care for the whole family
At Park Avenue Smiles we are firm believers in preventative care to ensure good oral health and radiant smiles for your whole family. Preventative care consists of regular dental checkups and developing good oral habits at a young age. Establishing professional routine deep cleanings at an early age is essential for healthy teeth throughout life and the prevention of cavities, gum disease, and gingivitis.
Conditions like gum disease often lead to serious complications when they’re left untreated. They progress the longer you wait. Prevent tooth infections and tooth loss by following the at-home instructions your family dental specialist compiled for you such as:
- Use recommended toothpaste when brushing twice a day
- Floss at least once a day to get rid of bacteria that brushing misses
- Rinse with an approved fluoride mouthwash
- Stay away from food and drinks with a high sugar content
- Make appointments for everyone in your family twice a year to get professional teeth cleaning
Can I Bring My Kids to a Family Dentist in Yonkers, NY?
Experienced family dentists for kids
Our family dental providers have an expensive experience working with kids. Choosing a good family dentist with the right approach can positively impact your child for the rest of their life. We can guarantee your children will have healthy teeth if you introduce them to your family dentist at a young age. Use positive language around dental care. Explain to children that the doctor will help make sure their teeth are strong, healthy, and function properly.
Our family dentists have received special training in child growth and development, and child psychology. They understand exactly how to examine young children in a way that makes them feel safe and comfortable. Our expert clinicians are amazing with children and are able to relate to and reassure them so they can begin their oral healthcare early in life.
Why Choose a Family Dental Specialist for Your Family?
When you need dental care, whether you need a tooth extraction, have an underbite, or need a filling, or Invisalign, Park Avenue Smiles, community trusted dentistry center have dentists with knowledge, experience and right technologies in place to overcome oven the most challenging dental problems. Our family doctors have build longterm relationships with their patients in Yonkers and surrounding areas.
Whenever you need dental care, your family dental physician already has your records, so the practice is ready to offer the best treatments using the latest technics and technologies including:
- Latest technologies. Our Park Avenue Smiles dental clinic boasts the latest up to date technology to provide you the best care possible.
- Panoramic scans. We use safe panoramic scans that avoid unnecessary radiation and produce images of your full mouth in a matter of minutes.
- Intra-oral cameras. If your family dentist needs a closer look we have intra-oral cameras that give your doctor high definition images of your teeth.
- Newest sedation techniques. Our dental treatments are always pain free with the newest sedation techniques so you can rely on comfortable dental visits every time.
Some of our reviews
Another happy patient.
What Sets Us Apart?
Finding a reliable family dentist can be hard. We understand that you want to be sure you’re bringing your family to the right place. Here’s what sets us apart from others:
- Friendly staff, gentle specialists, and welcoming office
- Newest technology to ensure a quick and painless visit to the dental office like panoramic scans, computer-assisted design, intra-oral cameras, and dental lasers
- Dentists trained in child psychology to put your kids at ease
- At our office, you are in control of your care and you only need to do the procedures you feel comfortable with.
- Our doctors are also known as the leading Invisalign specialists
- All the services you require in one location
- We accept most insurances and offer simple and easy financing options
Come visit our conveniently located clinic on Park Avenue and meet our America’s Best Dentists awarded specialists and see for yourself.
Is Your Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
Family dentistry center for you on Saturday and Sunday
We understand that raising a family in Yonkers can be both overwhelming and rewarding. That is why our family dental clinic is open on Sunday so you don’t have to pull your kids out of school for routine teeth cleaning. We want to be there for you when you need us most and for busy families that means weekends.
Your dentist open Saturday and Sunday is available for dental emergencies that busy families often encounter, such as:
A painless dentist can help when your schedule gets so busy that you miss your regular checkups or can’t fit in necessary procedures that might take some time to complete like:
- Fixing an uneven bite
- Preparing your mouth for implants with a bone graft
- Straightening your teeth
- Doing a root canal
- Treating extensive gum disease
Do you have any questions about the family dentistry provides in Yonkers, Westchester NY? For more information or to schedule an appointment with our family dentists please contact our dental center for consultation.